why do so many people think spiders are evil and out to get you
look at this fucking nerd run away in an overly dramatic cartoonish way just because something touched its butt
This made me laugh a lot louder than it should have
Asked by Anonymous
I think Quebec does too
my host family was from Quebec and they did in fact pour their bagged milk into a pitcher for us silly Americans because they didn’t want us to waste it by spilling
Not even kidding the 10 year old was more adept than we were trying to pour from the bag with the bag in the pitcher
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
i am so so so so so so so so s o passionate about music it is honestly my very favorite thing on this entire earth it makes me so undeniably happy and excited how can you just not love it with your entire being
And yet, it’s this thing that I never feel I can attain by myself. Like I can’t get to this place yet where I can be 100% happy with what I’m practicing or trying to compose. And it makes me crazy to know I could get to a place where I loved it as much as the music itself but I just can’t right now.